Thursday, July 8, 2010

#68: A Patisserie

Rick's Bakery, Fayetteville, Arkansas

Patisserie - "a shop where French pastry is sold." I had the hardest time finding a French pastry shop that didn't require reservations to eat. Finally, while visiting my aunt and uncle in Arkansas, we found Rick's Bakery. They sell cakes, pies, donuts, cookies, breads, muffins, and French pastries. The kids had never had a French pastry, and Rick's had several from which to choose. My mom and I both ordered eclairs, while A tried a Napoleon, and C ate a chocolate cream horn. We agreed that the Napoleon was the best.


Cream Horns


A:
This trip was yummy!!!!! I loved it!!!!! When we went to the patisserie, I wasn't quite sure if I would like any of the french pastries, but I found one! I wanted to try a Napoleon. It was flaky and had whip cream in it, and chocolate on top!!!!! It was delicious! I LOVE THEM!!!!! I want to go back and get more so badly!!!!!





C:
We went to a pastry shop, and we got to eat some pastries. They had a Happy Birthday room, and they had cupcakes, too. There was a picture of a cake with Yoda's face on it. I ate a Chocolate Cream Horn. It was REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good! I loved it! I picked it because it looked like a delicious treat. If you ate one, your tummy would feel like it just fell in love! That's how delicious it was.




No comments:

Post a Comment