Sunday, July 18, 2010

#89: A Prison or Jail


This is as close to a prison or jail as either of my children will ever get. I visited here during high school when my show choir, Act II, performed for the prisoners at Christmastime. It was here that I experienced the worst smell I had ever experienced. It was something like body odor, vomit, and the smell of spoiled milk which comes from the school cafeteria dumpster. Little did I know back then that I would smell something much worse 22 years later when my children and I would visit a landfill!

A:
There's not much to say about the prison. We didn't get to go inside, so I can't tell much about it. The outside of the prison had fences all over it, so no one could escape. It had some guard towers and lots of lights. We got to drive pass it at night, and it was lit up so well, that it looked as bright as the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one could escape out of there. I hope that no one ever will.

C:
We went to a prison. We didn't go inside, but we took some pictures outside. There were no guards nearby to keep us from taking a picture. We didn't want any guards to ask us what we were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment