Sunday, July 18, 2010

#96: The Middle of Nowhere


Western Oklahoma is pretty much the definition of the middle of nowhere. It's like Kansas. Flat fields, with not a tree in sight. Makes for a pretty boring drive.

A:
Honestly, I don't have much to say about the middle of nowhere. It's the middle of nowhere! There wasn't really anything there but nature. We saw lots of grass, dirt, and a fence that didn't really seem to have a purpose.(There was nothing in it. Plus it was open.) I don't think I would want to live in the middle of nowhere. I would get SO bored!!!!!
C:
I was in the middle of nowhere. I saw grass, dirt, and a big fence. I stepped in a big puddle of mud on accident and got my shoe all dirty with mud. When I tried to get out of the picture, I jumped over the puddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment