Wednesday, June 23, 2010

#43: A Repair Shop/#84 Your Parent's Workplace


SuperD is the manager of a computer repair store.
I know absolutely nothing about computers. I check my email, blog, post on facebook, play games, and use a few desktop applications. Other than that, I am lost. SuperD, on the other hand, can usually fix my problems without having to even be in front of the computer. Of course, because he works on them all day, he hates using them at home. It's too much like work. The kids love going to his store, not that there is anything for them to do. There really isn't even any place to sit!

A:
My dad works at a computer repair shop called Computer Masters. He fixes and sells computers. We go up and visit him at work every now and then, and when we do, we sometimes help him! This last time we went, I got to help my dad work on a computer! (Honestly, I don't like working on computers. It's not that fun.) It is fun getting to see my dad though! My dad works for our landlord, so our family is friends with his family. This trip to see my dad was fun, like always!



C:
My dad's work is cool! He has computer pieces. We saw computers, mouses, and lots of other stuff that people can buy. My dad fixes computers, and people buy stuff from him. The computers there are really expensive, I think. My dad's boss is one of his friends. I really like his boss.

1 comment: